Saturday, April 30, 2016

Deciding What to Have for Dinner

We were in the car today when I asked my husband what he would like to eat for dinner tomorrow after Church. He said he didn't know. I made several suggestions: Lasagna, Vegetable Beef and Barley Soup, Mexican Lasagna, Chicken Enchiladas, etc. He just didn't know what he would like to eat. I kept trying, "Should we have some chef's salads? Big chunks of turkey, ham, and cheese?"

His face wrinkled up and he said, "I've already had lettuce this week."

Well, I found that comment hysterical.

Later, while cleaning the bathroom, I called out, "When did you have lettuce this week?"

He said, "On my tacos."

Is any of this funny to you? We wouldn't want the poor boy to have even one actual serving of greens in a week would we???

No comments:

Post a Comment