Thursday, May 5, 2016

I Don't Even Have Time to Write This

This was my day yesterday. Yesterday happened after Tuesday which is when I taught school all day and then attended my graduate class until 8:30 p.m. Yesterday happened before today which is when I'll teach school all day and then attend Round Table until 9:00 p.m.

Yesterday was Hope of America.

A teacher friend needed a ride to school because she was leaving on a jet plane after school and needed to leave her car at home. So I woke up, went to work out, showered and all that, and picked her up at 6:45 a.m. She had me stop at Paradise Bakery where she had phoned in a take-out breakfast order for both of us. We gobbled it down at school.

We got ready for our field trip and went on the bus for the grand dress rehearsal. Then we went to a park so the kids could have a picnic and play. Then we went back to school and I had recess duty.

After school I met my new second counselor (stake Primary presidency) at the Scout office to help her get her uniform shirt and essential badges in order. Had a bit of time to kill after that so I stopped at Barnes & Noble to spend that gift card received in March for teacher appreciation.

Met my team at a restaurant prior to the evening performance.

Went to the performance. Hiked up the hill from the stadium on this knee surgery knee two weeks ago--impressive! Got back to my car at 9:25 p.m. Got home at 9:50 p.m. Not bad.

So. I woke up in Pleasant Grove. I went to American Fork. Then I went to Lehi. Then I went to Provo. Then I went to Pleasant Grove. Then I went to Lehi. Then I went to Orem. Then I went to Provo. Then I went to Pleasant Grove. Yeah, so only 9 cities/errands in one day. Whew!

Got up at 4:30 this morning and worked out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment