Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hubby's iPOD

K got an iPod a couple of years ago. I don't know what all he has loaded on it, but he seems to load stuff regularly. I usually only use his iPod while sitting on an airplane. K will say something like, "Do you want me to find a conference talk for you or maybe Car Talk or maybe a podcast about the Civil War?"
We used his iPod for Family Home Evening the other night. You see, K downloads the Ensign every month so we pulled up President Uchtdorf's Home Teaching message for this month about being in the middle. That is just one little slice of my darling husband.

And last week in Glacier...K got into the tent before I did one evening. When I got in and all settled, he said, "Wanna watch a geology video?" Yep, before our trip, he downloaded several little geology talks/videos about Glacier National Park so he/we could keep learning all the time. We watched one about argillite, the type of rock we'd been noticing in the park and which the ranger had talked about during her evening program an hour prior.

I just love so many things about him!

No comments:

Post a Comment