Wednesday, July 18, 2012

BYGTWSO!-Day 29

Let's see...I actually skipped the pool today because I had appointments (hair cut, VT, etc.). A little scripture study, a little food shopping, a little service, a little laundry, a little time in the classroom. I guess the whole idea of summer vacation has been catching up with me because my husband asked, ever so nicely before heading for his long day of errands (car repairs, etc.), "Sweetie, would you like to be in charge of dinner tonight?" The poor fellow. He's been remembering to thaw meat and think ahead and I've just been going along with his ideas. So I laughed and replied, "I'm all over it!" We had Mexican Lasagna and it turned out better than it's ever turned out before. We had lettuce, chopped tomato, black olives, and fresh-perfectly-ripened avocado to go with it--everything was so cheery and colorful! The dishes are waiting for me in the sink. The fresh cherries we bought the other day or incredible! The dishes may have to wait until morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment