Tuesday, July 17, 2012

BYGTWSO!-Day 28

Pool, Pool, POOL. Just cleaned, perfect temperature, sunny morning, all to myself, could not have been more perfect. Could have stayed all day. But! The Mister and I made a plan to clean our little home. So I dragged myself away from that watery playground and faced the music. Together, as in side by side, we cleaned the kitchen, the bathroom, the bedroom, the living room, and the dining room. We scrubbed, we laundered, we tidied, we dusted. Oh, it will never be perfect, but it's good enough to sleep in tonight.

This afternoon we made a visit to the Draper Temple. Neither of us had ever been to that one (missed the open house). We knew we would go to some temple today, not because it happens to be ward temple night (sorry, ward, for not supporting you), but because today is my personal little anniverary of the day I received my own endowment in the Washington, D.C. Temple. I keep track of these milestones and commemorate this particular one by attending the temple, of course! And...as often happens...we were asked to be the witness couple.

We went over our finances again, cooked dinner, studied together, and watched a movie. It's a simple life, but we love it. All in all, a good day's work with some relax time in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment