Sunday, June 30, 2013

YELL Day 8

Thursday 06/20/2013

No, there are no pictures for this particular day of summer vacation. I woke up in Utah this morning having "run home" for some important things we left behind. I did laundry, checked the mail, went to the eye doctor, baked cookies...and left.

Somewhere in the middle of that I managed to take lunch to a friend who has been battling illness. It was about a two hour visit and I loved it! It's so nice having a moment to give a teeny bit of service. Truly, the greater blessing came to me.

Ran to Idaho and slept at Suzette's. She is so good about saying, "Anytime!" Surely she must be tired of washing the sheets for me. I love seeing her and visiting with her. And she feeds me breakfast. I don't know if I can ever grow up to be like her one day, but that would certainly be a worthy goal to have. She is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment