Sunday, June 30, 2013

YELL Day 12



Wednesday 06/26/2013. It is taking me forever to read Les Miserables. I am enjoying it, but it seems my progress is slow. I read a wonderful talk by President Eyring this morning. I need to reach out more to others in service.

K and I cleaned the livingroom together and cleaned the sofa bed in our couch by vacuuming with the attachments, etc. We found thirty cents in coins left by a former resident, so I guess that was our reward. We did laundry, recycled, reported our kitchen leak to maintenance, and walked around the neighborhood, bear pepper spray in hand at all times. He went to work at 2:00 p.m. again because he was evening program again. I drove out to Pumice Point and found better cell service (three bars). I did some research on getting a headstone for Mom's grave.

At 5:00 p.m., I went to Fishing Bridge for the River Reflections talk, K's first this season. As usual, he did a great job and there was a nice pelican flying around and showing off nicely, which enhanced the whole experience for the visitors. I went to his EP at Bridge Bay and when he introduced himself and mentioned it was his first season working at Yellowstone, the audience of 101 people applauded. That's the spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment