Sunday, June 9, 2013

Peas on the Porch



Just documenting that although we don't have a garden this year, we do have peas on the porch. I also threw in some violets received during teacher appreciation week. I love how the pea vines climb, flower, hold hands, twist, and spin. I tried to make good pictures, but I have no training and my camera is a very "general" all-purpose camera. The peas are food for the body and the violets are food for the soul. It is all so lovely. The robins have hatched all three blue eggs and are making hundreds of trips daily to feed their little ones. The swallows were engaged in some sort of civil war this morning--quite stirring. They could have been voting on a new leader for all I know. Two of my neighbors witnessed the commotion and commented as well. June is busting out all over. And it's my dad's birthday. He really loves the picture of my grizzly. I wonder if he loves Applebee's.

No comments:

Post a Comment