Monday, June 22, 2015

Bears and Bears and Bears (oh my)!



Saturday 6 June 2015

On my first morning of waking up in YELL after moving there, my dear husband took me on a date which lasted into the evening. All 20 of those photos were just a FEW things we saw as we hiked the Yellowstone River Picnic Area Trail and drove through Lamar and Hayden Valleys. We saw a total of SIX bears without even trying. Not pictured are the Bighorn sheep. We were close enough to the that sow and her three cubs that at one point, I saw mama bear poop! I've seen plenty of marmots, but I thought this one was interesting because his back shows two halves...kind of a fatty back. Also, we came upon these mushrooms that reminded me of pineapple. Every time I see a Pronghorn I can't help but think, "Yummy."

No comments:

Post a Comment