Tuesday, July 16, 2013

YELL Day 16



The shower in our nice FREE hotel was amazingly powerful. It created it's own weather system in there! We checked out and went food shopping with our trusty Coleman cooler and our Costco freezer bag. Ice remains, for me, one of the most amazing inventions ever!

While K went to work, I played housewife and then enjoyed reading. I did attend his evening program, Finding Yellowstone. I'm posting yet another picture of a bison (because they are everywhere), this one especially depicting the wrinkled skin on the bison's butt. Reminds me of an elephant. Seriously, I wonder if they think about anything. Sometimes they are just standing in the middle of the road looking all stoned out--like they need their morning coffee or something. Don't get me wrong, they are athletic and can jump six feet, but I wonder what they think..."Gotta get to Lamar Valley, gotta get to Lamar Valley!"

No comments:

Post a Comment