Sunday, April 7, 2013

Best Part of Spring Break?



Well, there were a lot of bests. I loved General Conference! The California Trail Interpretive Center near Elko, Nevada was suberb. Spending time with my eternal companion is never taken for granted. I had this Vietnamese dish called "Shaking Beef with Garlic Noodles." No, I can't really rank it all. However...

Mr. Park Ranger has been out of uniform since June 7th and while we were in San Francisco, he was interviewed and hired to work at Yellowstone National Park this summer. I don't have a picture of his smiling face at that moment, but it will be etched in my memory for a long time. I am so excited for him. He loves to learn. He loves the parks. He is a steward over the gems and jewels in America's crown. And those uniforms in the closet will be off their hangers pretty soon! We are on to our next adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a job at the coolest park ever! well, okay, Yosemite is pretty cool too. I love your posts, jealous that you went to S.F. and how did you get out of that super tight parking spot???

    ReplyDelete