Sunday, May 18, 2014

Pumice Point and West Thumb



Church starts at 10:00 a.m. in West Yellowstone, Montana which is 1.5 hours away from Fishing Bridge. We didn't go. We spent some quality time together due to the fact that we'll be living apart for a few weeks. TR packed a picnic and we headed off to West Thumb is separate vehicles. I'm sure the snow banks will be diminished by the time I return.

Pumice Point is 23 miles round trip from Fishing Bridge. I went there sometimes last season because I could get more bars on my phone. I ordered my mom's headstone from Pumice Point. I found out my sister was going to have quadruple bypass surgery at Pumice Point. West Thumb might just be my favorite geyser basin/thermal feature area in the park, but I can't say for sure (they are all so good)! I love the seagull photo. Everything seems to be doing the Spring Fling in the park this time of year. It was such a pleasant morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment