Thursday, August 8, 2013

YELL Day 34



Tuesday 07/30/2013

I was in the bathroom when I heard some curious noises. The walls are paper thin so I wondered, "Is that Eric snoring???" That didn't seem right because we've never heard him snore and besides...it was the middle of the day. Then I heard some other noises and thought, "Are there bison out there?" Yes, there were. They were walking right in front of our front door and right past all of our vehicles and they were grunting and grazing and doing what bison do. So, let's just say I was closer than the minimum 25 yards while still inside the safety of my own home. I've seen plenty of bison this summer but there's something a tad bit charming about them when they show up on your door step.

In other news, I finished the unabridged version of Les Miserables. All 1,463 pages, Baby! Every English word, French word, song lyric, Greek myth...you name it, I read every word. On page 985 it says, "To learn to read is to kindle a fire." Is that where Amazon got that?

No comments:

Post a Comment