Thursday, August 8, 2013

Back-to-School Stress Dream #3



Sunday 07/28/2013

I woke up from my third back-to-school stress dream this summer. The others were on the 4th and the 9th. This one was really bad. The stress dreams occur every year. What about you? Does it happen to you?

Anyway, we went to Church in West Yellowstone, Montana and again, the people were lovely. After that, we went on a little geology driving tour to learn about the Hebgen Lake Earthquake in 1959. Wowzers. We did the whole tour and all I can say is that I hope I don't have to do what some of those people did to escape. We camped in Idaho at Flatrock and enjoyed tacos for dinner since we had leftover tortillas from last week's fajitas.

1 comment:

  1. I have stress dreams all the time....not of teaching though. Mine are DAR related. I always hated the first week of school, trying to figure out class personalities etc.
    Loving your posts and pictures. I forget to comment because Google reader is gone and now I read your blog on my kindle.

    ReplyDelete