Thursday, July 24, 2014

SV! Day 31

Um...went to the doctor this morning for an ear infection. I now have to administer ear drops to myself. Headed to my school to sit in on 6-7 interviews with my administrators and teammates. This took about 4 hours. Never even opened my classroom door! We are thrilled to be getting a new teacher (lower class sizes), however, there are great candidates and the final choice will be difficult to make. I enjoy learning from other people during these experiences.

I also enjoy pedicures! Mine was at 3:00 p.m. That's not WHY I left the park for a couple of days, but since I was in town...why not? I also got my hair done! I went to pick up my prescription and buy some food for my stay. Talked to K and then proceeded to stay up too late once again. When will I learn? Day 31 folks! That's how it all went down!

No comments:

Post a Comment