Wednesday, July 23, 2014

SV! Day 15

Monday 30 June 2014

Our whirlwind trip to Utah quickly closed. Right after freezing some precancerous cells off my face, the dermatologist told me I have genetically beautiful, wonderful, amazing skin. Really? No one, including a dermatologist (and at least three were in the room that one time they were photographing my naked body before taking two biopsies which they sent to opposite coasts to diagnose a rare disorder they had never heard of...), has ever mentioned this before. Where were the compliments that day???

My husband told me the blister that erupted after the face freezing looks "like you have a booger stuck to your face or something." Thank you, Honey.

We did MANY errands before leaving town, on the way out of town, in the next town, and further north all along the Wasatch. One important stop was made at Gossner's Cheese Factory in Logan. Very important.

Went to bed in Rexburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment