Friday, June 1, 2012

My Paragraph Problem

I have clicked on the HTML button many, many times in varioius attempts to solve my paragraph problem. I have NOT tried typing in the code "br" at the end of a paragraph for "page break." I do not see on my keyboard how to type in the "less than" and "greater than" symbols that Rach said I needed to type in before the "br" and after the "br", but perhaps I'll find them? Here goes! When I clicked on "Options" these are the things that are checked: allow reader comments, interpret typed HTML (should I instead click on "show HTML literally"?), and under line breaks it's marked for "use br tag". What am I missing?

2 comments:

  1. I don't know, but I keep having a blogger problem where it won't let me block a segment and make it in italics or bold or centered etc. It drives me NUTS!! I also have occasional paragraph issues. Blogger is glitchy. But it still owns my heart.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck, I don't know why you're having paragraph issues. I don't get computers...but I have a husband who does. Anyway, on my computer < is located on the same butten as the comma, and > is located on the same button as the period. They're there somewhere...

    ReplyDelete