After school today, I walked through the library to get to the workroom to check my box. In the library was a fifth grade girl from another class. I wasn't sure why she was there, but I asked, "Did you already finish your homework for the weekend?" She answered that she was planning a Sleepover. And that's when another fifth grade girl showed up. Because there was a piece of paper on the table and because I am snoopy enough, I asked what all they had planned for their Sleepover. They showed me the list. I asked to photocopy it. They obliged:
PLANS FOR TONIGHT
1. Get D. figured out.
2. Drive to my dad's house.
3. Set up everything that we are going to do.
6. Write what we think about each other. BE HONEST.
7. Boys Boys and uh more Boys.
9. Video games.
10. Competition--who can stay up the latest?!
12. How to be preppy/Girly girl.
13. Bed--Well Maybe.
7 hours ago