Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Moose

Sooooo....sometime today during Special Projects, Rangers D. and M. and I were assigned to go to Cascade Springs to photograph humans having a good time. We had plenty of pens in our pockets and waivers for the humans to sign. On the way, we saw a moose off to the side of the road, so I asked Ranger D. to pull over so I could take a picture. The moose was quite a ways off in the distance. Safety first! Uh huh...so I got out of the car and took a few steps toward the moose to get my best shot and the thing started running right toward me! Being the respectful, keep-a-safe-distance park ranger that I am, I scurried back to the car and decided that getting a pic wasn't such a great idea. The moose never got that close, but I gave Ranger M. in the backseat my camera and told her to snap a few. Therefore, here's the one that "got away."



No comments:

Post a Comment