Wednesday, June 11, 2014

SV! Day 2

Wednesday 11 June 2014

No pics today, Bro.

Today, I slept in as long as I wanted. I lasted 11 minutes longer than the night previous. That's right folks, I have worked my way up to 5 hours 17 minutes! Will continue to focus on that goal.

I got dressed right away, but I didn't workout first thing like I usually do. I cleaned.

Sometimes all I really want is to stay home for one entire day in order to care for our home. It was tidy, but needed more. I am never home. Well, dreams really do come true! It was awesome. I was home for one entire day. Never happens so I thought I should record it here.

I changed the bedding, dusted, and vacuumed. I used the attachments on the vacuum cleaner like nobody's business! I even vacuumed around the washer and dryer! Every piece of clothing we own is clean and hanging. Get this...I ironed! And ironing afforded me the opportunity to watch Catching Fire. Finally. I scrubbed the entire bathroom and washed the bathroom rugs. The kitchen is clean and that includes the freezer, the fridge, and the pantry. Trash was hauled out, pillows were fluffed, porches and entryways were swept...I even washed the front door! I know. I also made all three meals and consumed them all here--miracle.

Finally at 6:00 p.m. I walked to the fitness center and enjoyed my workout.

Not every day of Summah Vacay is a tourist attraction but there are other ways to have fun and feel satisfied. Today was just what I needed. Call me crazy. Call me maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment