Tuesday, June 28, 2011

COMMENTS

Can anyone advise me? I understand that there may not be many of you reading this blog and even fewer commenting. However, recently, when I try to comment myself in response to someone else's comment, it won't post and says the comment is by Anonymous. I'm wondering if any of you have tried to comment on this blog and are having the same difficulty. I'm also wondering if blogger changed something that I'm completely uninformed about. Also, this Sign In/Sign Out thing doesn't seem to be working the same way it used to. Stuff like this just makes me want to completely throw the whole blog away! Everything was working perfectly smoothly for over a year and now, glitches! WHAT IS CAUSING THESE STUPID GLITCHES????

5 comments:

  1. Hmm....sometimes when I'm not logged in it asks me which profile I want to leave my comment under. Does it do that for you? Other than that, I haven't had any issues....
    I don't know what's going on except maybe you have a few bugs? Email blogger and give them "what for" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I could find in their HELP section was to uncheck the "remember me" box. So, I'm trying that. And, I only have one profile, so that's not it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! FINALLY! That was it! A little rage, a little attitude, and all it was...was unchecking the stupid "remember me" box! Who would have thunk it???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you figured it out. I'd been having problems commenting on your blog too. I had the same issues with the sign in/sign out thing too. But I also had two profiles and I think that was what was messing me up. I got rid of arizonasugar so maybe just having one profile will be a lot easier. Don't give up on the blog! I check it about every day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been having trouble too. Thanks! Suz

    ReplyDelete