Monday, May 28, 2018

Memorial Day at School

I know. I should be at a cemetery or something, however, I have been at school since 7-something a.m. and I am getting so much done! What's more, my husband brought lunch and helped me for awhile. What's more, he's a custodian at a high school and he's really tall, so all the high places got dusted and organized. He also showed up with a couple of new plastic bins for organizing! Don't worry, there are plenty of jobs for the students to do over the next couple of days, but this feels so good and what's more, there's AIR CONDITIONING for today because it's automatically programmed for weekdays! Ha ha! I'm getting so much done with no children in the room! Almost giddy with joy! And yes, there is no pay for this time spent at school. I'm volunteering. No pay. No holiday pay. Just volunteering in my own classroom for my own sanity to remain intact over the next three days, after which I have professional development meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment