Friday, March 2, 2018

The Way We Think

I'm constantly fretting about being a better housewife/domestic goddess/whatever, even though my husband could care less and never says a word. My life seems to take place mostly out of the home and it's really too bad I don't get any points for my desires to improve things in the home, but that's really tough to do when you're never there.

So the other morning before school, after my husband left for work, I thought, "I can at least do something. I can do one little thing. I know! I will clear off the kitchen table and make it all pretty for dinner tonight."

So I gathered my sweaters hanging over the chairs and the pile of mail we finally picked up and my church bag from Sunday. I put the box tops in their special place and returned the pen to it's little basket. I carried the water bottle to the sink and hauled the newly acquired books back to my TBR pile in the bedroom. Oh, and that wedding announcement from a former student...took care of that too. I was so pleased with myself. I washed the table well, refilled the napkin holder, set out a couple of place mats, arranged the salt and pepper shakers just so, and pushed in all the chairs so that everything look tidied and clean and ready for dinner.

When I got home in the late afternoon, a pit stop between school and church meetings, my darling was cooking dinner. He hadn't mentioned anything, so I thought I would ask, "Did you notice the elves visited our house and cleaned up the whole kitchen table for us?" I was surprised at what he said.

"I like it when your stuff is spread all over the table. It makes the house feel less empty. When I got home and saw the table I thought to myself, 'Jody's not here.'"

Such a doll! I don't deserve him! Who would have thunk it?

3 comments:

  1. He is so sweet! You two are great together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am Demetria Rogers. After being in relationship with my husband for years, he broke up with me. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before three days. He cast the spell and surprisingly on the second day, my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. The spell casters email is : babayamideshrine@gmail.com You can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.

    Doctor Yamide could help you with the following:

    1) Love Spells

    2) Lost Love Spells

    3) Divorce Spells

    4) Marriage Spells

    5) Binding Spell.

    6) Breakup Spells

    7) Banish a past Lover

    8.) You want to be promoted in your office/ Lottery spell

    9) want to satisfy your lover

    Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution through babayamideshrine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Internet guru delivers a quality service that's qualified for better results to satisfaction of their respective clients and partners. Services provided on the cyber network are :

    -Mobile spy application ( Features > Call logs, Location, messages, images emails).

    The application allows you spy on targets cell phone.

    - Crediting an account (Terms and conditions applied).

    - Changing database information.

    - Changing school grades .

    -Money transfer.

    -Activation of firewalls.

    - Retrieval of deleted message.

    - Identity transformation.

    - Repair of credit score.

    The services rendered payment are made before delivery of jobs.

    Contact: mendaxweev01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete