Tuesday, March 6, 2018

My Snowshoes Have Seen Some Trail



Because yesterday was Professional Development, I was done with school at 3:00 pm instead of 4:00 pm and that made all the difference. I went home and donned my snowshoeing clothes so the Mr. and I could head up the canyon and hike up the Mill Canyon trail. It was a beautiful afternoon and I'm so grateful that in spite of my foot and knee surgeries, I am still able to enjoy these little treks. I'm shocked at how young and happy I feel out there in the snow, one with nature, compared to how old I'm looking in my photos these days, but so goes the way of things.

My snowshoes turned 19 years old in January and they are still in great shape! I have never had a single problem with the bindings. Go Tubbs! They were some of the best money I ever spent! I have hiked so many miles on those snowshoes and have created a lot of great memories first with friends, and then with my Darling Ken. My snowshoes have seen some trail!

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't it be cool if your snowshoes had an odometer??
    --Liss

    ReplyDelete