Saturday, February 7, 2015

Keeping Up With the Times

I guess BLOGGER wants me to load pictures through Chrome or something. I'll get there.

My husband continues to amaze me with cooking and cleaning and laundry and errands. I crashed after we went grocery shopping together this afternoon. It was 3:00 p.m. I woke up and jumped out of bed at 6:00 p.m. thinking it was 6:00 a.m. The fire alarm was blaring from the neighboring building and I felt I should get dressed for an evacuation. I could NOT figure out why the kitchen light had been left on all night as I noticed it seeping under the bedroom door. When I emerged, my husband was fully dressed and sitting on the couch calmly watching television.

"What are you doing up so early???" I demanded as I pulled a shirt on.

He laughed. And then he brought me up to speed. I had merely napped for three hours, not an entire night. I could, "Calm down and take it easy."

The other morning he inquired if I had remembered asking him a question when he crawled into bed the night before. I had no recollection of the matter. According to him, I asked, "Where AM I? Where ARE we??" He replied that we were at Home. "Oh, okay!" And that was all of my sleep talking for that particular night.

He made the best pork sausage meatballs and fettucini for dinner tonight. He did a load of whites. He took the recycling out. He washed the dishes. He let me sleep.

I guess parent/teacher conferences really took it out of me this time. I guess Blogger is just trying to keep up with the times by forcing me to download Chrome and browse through that...I'll get there, I'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment