Thursday, May 9, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week, Day Four

Got invited "off campus" for lunch. It was amazing on so many levels. Her bowtie pasta...mm, mmm, mmmm! We've got some incredible parents in our school community.

I was in the building all day, but had a sub so that I could inventory books in the guided reading library along with five other teachers. I would have rather been teaching, but we got 'er done. I popped back into my room to find a few more things including a puppet! Homemade! And a little pot of violets. I'll have to find out tomorrow who the generous parties are! Sub's note said, "Wow! Big class!" Just the usual, my dear, just the usual. I keep telling myself, 35 is two less than 37 and I once had 37.

The errands after school are what's killing me: Lehi, Saratoga, AF, PG...I sometimes just want to get home but it takes hours and hours. Tonight will be a late night helping my husband with a few little tasks. I hope the children will get way more sleep than I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment