Monday, December 31, 2012

Hey, Stalkers!

Quite a lot of people mention to me that they stalk our blog. I usually say something like, "It's totally public! Anybody can read it." However, if you feel like being brave in the new year, you could officially "follow" our blog (looks like we have a grand total of 13 followers at the moment--not so popular) and you could even leave a comment, occasionally. They say it really helps to know your audience. I guess I, in turn, need be following more and commenting more myself. So, while I've got you here, and because I'm too lazy to click around and look it up (headed to the fitness center) and because I do NOT find Blogger easy to use, how do I go about getting my blog made into a keepsake book? I hear of other folks getting their blog printed up every year...what would that take? Please advise and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. I have used Blurb to make a blog book. If you have lots of pictures and little text, it smacks all the text together at the beginning and then all your pictures. Annoying! I used MyPublisher to make a blog book and that was nice. I could even put pictures on the front and back covers. Right now I just use MemoryMixer and copy the text from my blog and upload the pictures into it. All 3 let you add backgrounds and embellishments digitally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have 9 followers, so you're more popular than me. ;)

    ReplyDelete