Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Robin Red Breast

Robin Red Breast is showing a little more of her red today. She is as good as they come. I check several times each morning and each afternoon, especially when I hear singing and chirping, but there she sits. A lot of human mothers "can't wait" to exercise again after the baby comes. Well, Mother Robin will get plenty of that with multiple trips daily to forage for food. I just wonder what she thinks about. Does she hate the view by now? Is Father Robin checking in frequently enough? I sleep right next to her you know with just one wall/window separating us. I was cozy in bed last night not worried about the wind, rain, and lightning while she was out there taking another one for the team as the storm rolled by. She deserves a spectacular outcome!

1 comment: