Saturday, December 3, 2011

Letters to Santa--What a Girl Wants!

More stolen writing from my students...

Dear Santa:
I would like a toy that looks just like my cat, Spirit. Please make it the same size, or at least try. Please make it soft, or at least try. Please make it a stuffed animal, or at least try. Please make it cute, or at least try. Please try. Spirit died and I miss him so much. He's a cute, fat, boy cat, black and white. Please try to make him stand and sit.

Dear Santa,
For Christmas, I would like a laptop. If you bring me one, I won't keep bugging my parents to get me one. They would thank you so much. I can go on educational websites to learn things. I wouldn't have to use my mom or dad's. I would have my own to use. If you do get me one, I want it to be pink.

Dear Santa,
I have been good this year and I deserve a microphone with a stand. I would also like the series of My Sister the Vampire. And and iPod Touch. These are the things I've done good. I have helped people out, sick or not sick. I have been listening to my parents. And I have been doing my homework. I like presents.

Dear Santa Claus,
The day that I am writing is my birthday. Or do you already know that? Anyways, what I really want is a telescope, or at least a good pair of binoculars. Here are the reasons why I so desperately need one. 1) In the future, I might be a good astronomer, if I can get to know the night sky. Later, I can possibly discover something new. 2) I will finally stop begging for one or the other. 3) I can enjoy camping trips more. Santa, it is afterall my birthday, so maybe you will consider this letter a little more, about getting me a telescope or a pair of binoculars.

No comments:

Post a Comment