Tuesday, January 31, 2017

New Books! No Time!



So on 23 January they announced all the Youth Media Awards at the annual ALA Midwinter Meeting and I immediately hopped online to order from both Scholastic and Amazon. And guess what? Both shipments arrived on Friday 27 January! I bubbled over with excitement in front of my students and exclaimed, "And today is FRIday so I have a little more free time tonight to READ!"

Guess what? Homework. That's what. I did homework Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Today in order to be prepared for class this evening. I still have not read my new books.

But I got a photo so...there's that.

I also got an email from Nerdy Book Club saying my guest blog post is "terrific" and they're going to run it on Saturday 4 March, so I'll probably mention that somewhere when the time comes. I've never been a guest blogger before.

No comments:

Post a Comment