Friday, July 10, 2015

CL Day 16

Thursday 25 June 2015

Drove the rental car to YELL. After my pedicure. Stopped at Costco in Pocatello.

Unlike TR, I can make it to YELL with one stop. In Idaho.

I drive from here all fueled up. I sing along with pop songs on the radio. When I get to Poky I gas up at their fuel pumps and then I use the restroom in their tire service center (really clean). Are you stalking me now? Then I shop for fresh food to haul into the park. After I check out, I buy the hot dog and drink for $1.50. I always get the 5 calorie lemonade after filling up my entire cup with ice! I sit down for a moment to devour my hot dog. Plain. Then I refill my cup with lemonade because there wasn't much in there to begin with thanks to the volume of ice. Then I load the cooler and dump a bag of crushed ice over the top of everything. Off I go to see my Sweetie!

He acts kind of excited to see me, but I think he's most grateful for the Costco-sized bag of Peanut Butter M&M's.

No comments:

Post a Comment