Monday, September 29, 2014

Hardway Ranch



Last week, our faculty had a Fall Social just down the road at the Hardway Ranch. Don't you LOVE the name??

Our hosts are such generous people. I noticed the faculty members spoke less about school and more about other topics. There was a great feeling there--so nice to socialize somewhere outside of school. It was the best. Lotta love at that ranch!

Too bad I had to leave early. It was my first Board of Review and I found it to be an enlightening experience. Eleven and twelve year old boys do so much growing up by the time they hit sixteen or so. Cute, cute! God bless Scout leaders everywhere!

Sigh. So much of life swirling around.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, Jody. I especially like the one of the two horses standing together like that!

    ReplyDelete