Monday, December 16, 2013

Batting a Thousand



This place is called "The Wedding Tree" trail in Grand Teton National Park. We had a fun time there this summer camping and hiking and exploring new territory.

I just need to give a little shout out about my darling husband who seems to be batting a thousand, especially lately. I have had a most wonderful, peaceful December. He helps me with all our day-to-day tasks and he continually plans fun things for us to do. And when I need to go off in a different direction that he hasn't been anticipating, he says, "When do we leave?" From dishes and laundry to buying special lotion for my dry feet which I did not even mention or request...I often wonder how I got so lucky.

And I don't think he's doing it just for the holiday mint candy selection or to put himself on Santa's nice list. He's just so very kind and thoughtful. We are having a wonderful Christmas Time!

1 comment: