Tuesday, March 5, 2013

You Even Dance



These appeared on my desk today. I think it's because they all had scratch paper for their writing exam in the computer lab, so when they finished, hey, why not write a love note to the teacher. Speaking of "teacher," we're going to have to work on how to spell that particular word.

The drawing just cracks me up. How sweet are these children who automatically draw a younger, more slim Mrs. Kyburz? They have never seen me in heels and yet, they draw me that way. I love the interpretation, heart shaped earrings and all.

Anyway, they typed their guts out for the exam. I saw them making notes and outlines, trying to do everything I had taught them to do. I pray they've been successful. We had a big long recess in the nice sunny weather as a reward this afternoon. Such champs.

No comments:

Post a Comment