Friday, January 6, 2012

No Pictures/Long Posts

FYI, Blogger doesn't like it right now when I try to upload pictures, so I need to figure that out. Why would everything work perfectly for like two years and then suddenly not work perfectly? That's why the last few posts are just writing. I would like to brighten up my blog with cuteness, but feel I don't have time to figure out the non-essential stuff. I really am not a scrapbooker, so I'm not even tempted enough to try. Hence, I just write and put pictures in occasionally. If anyone out there wants to come over and save me (like Rachael did when she held my hand back when I actually started to blog), I would let you. Also, I had no idea my last post would end up being so long. Obviously I had a lot to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment