Monday, February 14, 2011

Fun Dips and Ring Pops (and Roses)



It was a glorious day! My Sweetheart did some really great things (dinner, roses, etc.), but the VERY BEST THING we did was go for a walk. Joyous! Such beautiful weather for February. I love him. I LOVE HIM!!!




A finely constructed bird nest made from natural AND man-made materials! Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without (I always say)! I wonder if Mother Bird brags about her nest being warmer and better able to block the wind.



On to the Valentine Party. A mother at Church was incredulous that her son received FIVE Fun Dips at his preschool party. Well, Folks, I'm here to confess that I received THREE. Fortunately, I don't find Fun Dips quite as tempting as Lindt Truffles, but my husband had NEVER HEARD OF FUN DIPS (gasp!) and couldn't believe it when I explained the whole procedure and then went on to finish this unique teaching moment by saying, "Afterward you can eat the stick." His response, also incredulous, was, "REAL-LY???" Yes, really. He kept the Cherry flavor to try it out for himself.

Sometimes...man, sometimes...you just gotta "check out" your loot...even when you're involved in a group activity!




Festival of Ring Pops!






Ring Pop Results!



Some people are more serious about Valentine's Day. I've never seen quite this much effort! A good time was had by all.


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how nice and warm it looks there in February. I think someone in my ward secret valentined me. It was kind of cute, because I was home at an odd time and i saw them pull in, notice my car and drive away, so they must have come back later.

    ReplyDelete