Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Another Day at the Office

You know, it's a rough job but SOMEBODY has to do it so why not me? As if working in the cave isn't nice enough, I got sent on a special assignment to another location and LOVED the sunny spring day. I can't write about all of my experiences, but here are a few photos to give you a taste.

Flowers along the cave trail.





On the way to Cascade Springs to find fishy friends and other delights.





SUCH a peaceful place.





This little charmer knows how to pick 'em. Charmy's stump is right behind one of the best benches in the whole place! PRIME real estate! Charmy seems to enjoy flirting with humans. Loves to show off. But when the humans in green pants don't cough up anything good, Charmy resorts to eating. Pretty much tried everything with me except tap dancing.


No comments:

Post a Comment