Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Paria Riffle



After The Ranger emerged victorious from the Grand Canyon, I took him to our lodge and put him to bed after his shower and snacks and drinks with both Tylenol and Ibuprofen. The next morning, we made a couple of stops around the South Rim and then left the park. We stopped at Navajo Bridge and Lee's Ferry. We walked down to the Colorado River to stretch The Ranger's legs so he could keep moving here and there. Playing in the river was perhaps the highlight of my personal Grand Canyon Adventure. I waded and splashed and gloried in the feel of it all...the textures. There was a perfect rock to sit upon whilst drying toes and getting the sand off prior to putting the socks and shoes back on. Just perfect. So lovely. I am an extremely cheap date.

1 comment:

  1. Just by reading I can almost feel the sand and sunshine. Love the things you share!!

    ReplyDelete